Asparagus Green Beanie with Fishtail on Top - Small Size
This Asparagus Green Beanie with Fishtail on Top can add a bit of spring to your step with its refreshing green colors and playful shape. Roll the hat up. Put it in your purse - you are ready if the weather turns chilly.
• This felted hat has a range of rich green colors: including soft, celery greens, bright, spring greens, muted asparagus greens, and soft olive greens. Plus, there loads of lovely textures from the silk fabrics felted into the hat. Then, there's a tiny bit of iridescent bling from fabrics and sequins.
Think of mossy glades...or bumpy frogs princes awaiting their kiss.
• The hat has a rounded top with an organically shaped, stylized fishtail on the top. At the base of the hat, there is solid chartreuse green. Topstitching decorates the edge of the turn-up.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize - SMALL, and fits a range of 20.75"/ 52.5 cm to 21.25" / 54 cm.
• The hat measures 8" / 20 cm in height and 8" / 20 cm in width.
• Thls is a lightweight feltedhat weighs 2.6 oz / 74 gm.
Click HERE to see similar Green Beanie Fish Tail Hats in other sizes.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship and includes free shipping within the USA.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.