Green Beanie Hat with Sculptural Fish Tail - Extra Large Size
Do you need a Big Green Hat? This Green Beanie Hat with Sculptural Fish Tail comes in an Extra Large Size. Wear it for your inner-mermaid fun AND to keep your noggin warm. And if your heating up, take it off. Roll it up and put it into your bag. It's a packable hat!
• This felted hat is a rainbow of leafy green colors: ranging from celery to lime. sage and asparagus. Yes, it seems that Asparagus Green is a color!
• The hat has a simple shape, with a rounded crown. At the tip of the crown, there is a stylized fishtail, leaning over like a relaxed mermaid.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize - EXTRALARGE and fits a range of 23.75" / 60.5 cm to 24.25" / 62 cm.
• The hat measures 9" / 23 cm in height and 10" / 25.5 cm in width.
• This lightweight felted hat and weighs 3.2 oz / 106 gm.
Click HERE to see similar Green Beanie Fish Tail Hats in other sizes.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship and includes free shipping within the USA.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.