Shades of Green Beanie Hat with Playful Fish Tail - Medium Size
It may not easy being green, but this Shades of Green Beanie Hat with Playful Fish Tail would cheer up a certain Frog named Kermit. Or as the days turn chilly, it may cheer you up as you take it out of your purse and pop it on your head.
• This felted beanie hat contains a myriad of green colors: from soft pastel greens to brighter kelly green. While the band at the base is solid, chartreuse green, the crown of the hat is made from shiny silk fabrics and viscose, which are felted in. There is added sparkle from iridescent fabric and tiny sequins.
• The hat is shaped like a rounded beanie, but with a difference: there is a stylized fishtail at the tip. Or this can be seen as amphibian fingers if you like.
Frog or fish, it's a stylishly cute hat!
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize - MEDIUM, and fits a range of 21.75" / 55.5 cm to 22.25" / 56.5 cm.
• The hat measures 9" / 23 cm in height and 9.5" / 24 cm in width.
• This is lightweight felted hat and weighs 2.8 oz / 79 gm.
To see similar Green Beanie Fishtail Hats in other sizes click HERE.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship and includes free shipping within the USA.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.