~Adopted~ Teal Green Felted Leaf Hood with Ties
Sorry, but this felted hat has been adopted.
Doeses your inner fairy need a fantasy wearable for the upcoming winter? This Teal Green Felted Leaf Hood with Ties has both woodland and oceanic vibes. Wearing it you can pretend that you are a junior Christmas tree or perhaps part of the dancing kelp forest. It is the kind of hat that should fit most head sizes because it tapers in. Due to this flexibility, I've included it in the 'Giftable Headwear' section.
• The color of this felted hood is a rich assortment of blue-greens, including cyan, turquoise, seafoam, jade, teal, and forest greens. In addition to the matte-colored Merino wool, there are lots of 'shiny things' felted in. These include Margilan silk fabrics, viscose fibers, iridescent lace, and shiny emerald green sequins. It's has a kind of quiet beauty bling.
• The hood has a pointed shape with pointy, frond-like extensions that frame the face. There are two felted ties that each end in a stylized leaf.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize - FITS MOST GROWNUP HEADS.
• The hat measures 22.5 / 57 cm in height and 13" / 23 cm in width.
• The two cords each measure 17" / 43 cm from top to the base of the tiny leaf.
• It is mediumweight felt, weighing 7.5 oz / 215 gm
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hood can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.