Cute Kiwi Hat Small Size
Do you want to give your colleagues a reason to smile during the next Zoom meeting? This Cute Kiwi Hat, with its quiet brown demeanor, is perfect for work.
From the front, it appears quite 'normal'. However, if you tilt your head to the side, your sharp-eyed workmates will spot the iconic green and white kiwi on the top of your head. Can you hear the welcome warmth emanating from your colleagues? It's certainly an excellent way to carry Joyous Dressing to work.
• From the front, this hat is a toasty brown similar to that of the skin of a Kiwi Fruit. But, the top of the hat is where the happy surprise is. It's spring green with a bright white center, radiating out like the delicious and juicy Kiwi Fruit. For added pop art surrealism, there are tiny black spots that look a lot like the aforementioned fruit' seeds!
• On top, this hat is flat, with a wide side. You can wear the hat pitched farther back on your head for a retro look. If you like, you can turn it on your head so that the hat has a narrower profile, similar to a vintage flight attendant's hat.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool, in addition to a fuzzier, natural Gotland wool roving, using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 4" / 10 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 3.1 ounces / 88 grams.
• Headsize SMALL: it's small-sized hat and fits a range of 21.25" / 54 cm to 22" / 56 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Kiwi-Inspired Beret is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery within the United States.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.