Orange Crater Beret with Ties
This Orange Crater Beret with Ties is gloriously colorful and sculptural. Wearing it you can either pretend that you are adorned in the colors of the Grand Canyon or that you are a Fire Goddess. Why not celebrate your inner Halloween every day?
• This hat contains all the glorious shades of orange: from soft cantaloupe to dayglo pumpkin orange. There's also some sunny yellow because it is the shade of happiness, after all. Inside the crater on the tip, it's a warm black.
• The hat has a sculptural organic shape. It combines the best of a Beret (the jaunty angle) with that of a mini-costume - having two flame-like ties / scarflettes that you can toss over the shoulders. The top of the hat has a mysterious dark crater. Around this undulates a curved plane. The edges and ridges of this hat have been machine topstitched to help give extra verve to the shape.
• The hat is entirely handcrafted and created from fine, soft Merino wool fibers. Additionally, there are shiny viscose fibers felted in to add a bit of sparkle.
Besides insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in the rain.
• The hat measures 4.5" / 11.5 cm in height and 11.5" / 29 cm in width. The ties are approximately 22" / 56 cm.
• HEADSIZE - It's a MEDIUM SMALL sized hat and fits a range of 21.75' / 56 cm to 22.25" / 56.5 cm.
• Truly, wool is a natural fiber that insulates and breathes. Indoors or out, this hat is a comfortable hat and is made of medium-thick weight felt,, weighing 4.7 oz / 134 gm.
• Furthermore, felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Moreover, dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• Of course, this hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. and then blot dry on a towel. To shape, place a small towel inside. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
HOW TO FIND YOUR HEAD SIZE:
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of your ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear-to-ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
This hat is Ready to Ship.