Ombre Indigo and White Felted Cloche
This Ombre Indigo and White Felted Cloche made of Superfine Merino wool and silver lace is chic and easy to wear. You can twist and turn the hat on your head so that the decorative tab is over your left or right eye. There are no rules!
As it is a cloche, it covers the ears and should keep you warm
• The hat's colors are dark indigo blue and white with a gentle ombre transition on the side of the hat. On the turned up brim, the blue is a deeper shade and there is silver-colored fabric lace felted in. Shiny, white bamboo fibers are felted in and add textural interest.
• The hat is a modified cloche style, with a turned-up, sculptural brim which undulates. The crown of the cloche is rounded on top. Topstitching in white encircles the tip of the crown and helps to keep the hat's shape.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 7" / 18 cm in height and 9" / 23 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness felt and weighs 3.6 oz. / 101 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM: but, it fits a range of small to medium -- 22" / 56 cm to 22.75" / 57.5 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a wide, gray grosgrain ribbon band with a drawstring casing. Use this to make the hat smaller.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place small towel inside to shape. Then, air dry.