Textured Gray and Yellow Cloche Hat
Unique Textured Gray and Yellow Cloche Hat with elephant texture and craters - a wearable art cloche. Make a statement and wear this textured winter fashion!
• The hat is grey in color, with a tinge of mustard yellow. The rolled brim, by the face, is a brighter yellow The next two layers are made with grey Merino wool.
While the hat is subtle in coloring, the surface is a textured song. The underside of the brim has shiny yellow silk fibers that accentuate the face. On the outside of the hat, there are tiny white wool nubs, along with the mysterious craters which are yellow and chartreuse green on their interiors. On the right side of the hat, there is an exciting bit of drama in yellow and lime green. Lastly, the overall surface of the hat has lovely grey crinkles, a bit like elephant skin.
• The shape is also unique - sort of a cloche meets something alive, yet slightly Medieval! Really it is a fantastic hat! This organically shaped, hand felted hat is unique and a bit playful in spirit. Wear it knowing that you will stand out. It's a warm hat too because it's made of soft Merino wool!
• The hat has a chocolate brown colored millinery grosgrain ribbon hand-stitched on to the inside.
• HEADSIZE - SMALL, fitting a range of 21.5- 22 inches (52 - 56 cm).
• It is a thick weight thickness of felt and weighs 5 ounces (140 grams).
• Felt is a natural fiber that is water and stain-resistant. This hat can be hand washed, in cool water with a gentle soap. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel, shape and air dry.
This hat is ready to ship.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of your ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.