Iridescent Blue Violet Bucket Hat
Like many things, this Iridescent Blue Violet Bucket Hat looks even more gorgeous in person. Indeed, it's hard to capture the divine colors and SPARKLE that this hat has. Naturally, when you put on this piece of violet-colored, wearable art, you will feel like an especially attired empress of your own iridescent domain.
• The hat's colors range from Periwinkle Purple to Indigo Purple, and include Pale Blue, too. Added colors come from the iridescent fabric which is felted into the fabric of the hat. Plus, there is a delicious scattering of sequins felted in to add more iridescence!
• The hat has a modified bucket hat shape, with an organically shaped brim that undulates sinuously, up and down. There's machine top-stitching that encircles the hat, decorating it and helping to hold its shape.
• The hat is entirely handcrafted and created from soft Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 6" / 15 cm in height and 10" / 25.5 cm in width.
• It's a lighter weight thickness of felt and weighs 3.2 oz. / 91 gm.
• Size SMALL-MEDIUM; it fits a range of headsizes -- 22." / 56 cm to 22.5" / 57 cm.
• With this Gem Collection, there isn't a millinery grosgrain ribbon sewn in.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.