Bluegrey Pixie Hat
When you wear this Greyblue colored, onion-dome shaped felt hat you will have an extra verve in your step. There's a felted leaf decoration attached to the top of the hat that swings as you move - a bit of kinetic art for your head - Perfect for every Pixie!
• The hat's colors are a combination of grey from natural, undyed Finnish wool and cornflower blue from Merino wool for the decorative trim.
• The hat's shape is like the point on top like an onion dome church. It's a bit of a cross between a tam style hat and a pixie. There's machine-stitching on the two stylized leaf decorations.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from wool fibers using the technique of wet felting, an ancient and simple craft that takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong and flexible (and warm) felt.
• The hat measures 8" / 20 cm in height.
• It's an EXTRA SMALL sized hat: fits a range of 21" / 53 cm to 22" / 56 cm. There's a ribbon with a drawstring on the inside so the hat can be made quite small. See the last photo to see the interior.
• The hat is lined with hand-dyed, silk dupioni fabric.
• Wool is a natural fiber that insulates and breathes. Indoors or out - you and this hat will be comfortable!
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. If it does get dirty, gently hand wash in cool water with gentle soap. Rinse, blot dry and shape with a towel. Please air dry.
Ready to Ship, with free shipping within the US.