Multicolored Jewel Toned Brim Hat
Do you need a glorious Joseph's Coat of a Hat? This Multicolored Jewel Toned, Brim Hat should be a candidate for your wardrobe. It's luscious colors and surface shimmer and glimmer. Plus, you can wear it in more than one way. Look at the accompanying last four photos to see how the same hat 'changes' when turned on the head.
• This multicolored hat contains a range of delicious jewel tones: from amethyst purple, peachy orange, and chartreuse greens. there are even pops of magenta pink decorating this hat.
• This hat has a sculptural shape with an asymmetrical brim. For versatility, it can be turned and rotated on your head for different looks. When the brim angles diagonally, it looks like a Fedora. Turn it again, and it looks a bit like a Biker's Cap. Certainly, you'll never get bored with this piece of wearable art: think of it as four-hats-in-one which you can get lots of enjoyment from. Please see the last four photos to see what I mean.
And to think that it's packable, too! Machine topstitching along the brim and crown helps hold its shape.
• The hat is entirely handcrafted and created from soft Merino wool fibers, viscose fibers, sequins, Margilan silk, and iridescent fabrics, using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 7" / 18 cm in height and 12" / 30.5 cm in width.
• It's a lighter weight thickness of felt and weighs 4.7 oz. / 134 gm.
• Size MEDIUM-LARGE; it fits a range of headsizes -- 22.25" / 56.5 cm to 23.25" / 59 cm.
• With the Gem Collection Hats, there isn't a millinery grosgrain ribbon sewn on the inside.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.