9 Reasons to Wear Wool
Yes, wool is a natural fiber that keeps you cozy. Here are additional features of wool:
- Wool is breathable.
- Wool is water repellent.
- Wool insulates, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Wool resists mold and mildew.
- Wool is hypoallergenic - dust mites don't like it.
- Wool resists fire - it self extinguishes.
- Wool is lightweight. FeltHappiness Hats vary in weight. There are thicker hats for cold wintery nights, and thinner ones for warm autumn days.
- Wool is sustainable - sheep need to be sheared each spring.
- Lastly, wool is an expressive medium. It takes dyes brilliantly and can be painted or sculpted (felted) to whatever can be imagined!