Brown and Green Conical Forest Beret
This Brown and Green Conical Forest Beret has a slightly retro vibe - Tudor, maybe, yet moderne. Wear this classic hat out in the city or keep it to yourself while communing with the leafy greens of the forest.
• This beret is made from brown sienna-colored and lichen green-colored Merino roving.
• The hat has a triangular, cone shape.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra-soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fiber using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible, and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in rain.
• The hat measures 8.5" / 21.5 cm in height and 13" / 33 cm in width.
• It is a thick felt and weighs 3.6 oz. / 102 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM & it fits a range of small to medium -- 22" / 56 cm to 22.5" / 57
• Inside the hat, there's a coppery-brown colored, grosgrain ribbon.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Lemon-Inspired Beret is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery within the United States.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.