Forest Green Beret with Leaf
This playful, forest green, felted beret would be delightful as part of a fairytale-inspired elf or pixie Halloween costume. It can easily be worn about forest or town because it is lightweight and water resistant. The leaf dances as you move (or dance).
• This hat is various shades of green, from chartreuse to dark forest green. The felted leaf is a brighter green
• The hat is slightly conical with a felted leaf attached to a felted wool stem.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from soft Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt.
•In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep the top of your head warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 4" / 10 cm in height and 7 / 18 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness felt and weighs 2.6 oz. / 73 gm.
• Size MEDIUM: it fits a range of headsizes -- 22" / 56 cm to 22.5" / 57 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a brown-colored, grosgrain ribbon.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place small towel inside to shape. Then, air dry.