Purple Jester Fantasy Headdress with Tassels
Wearable Art Festival Headdress - Statement Hat with Tassels - Purple and Green Headpiece - Exotic Extravagant OOAK Hat - Chinese Opera
This dramatic purple and green festival headdress makes a statement. Wearing this headpiece, heads will turn to watch as your tassels gently dance to your beat. This hat would be great as part of a Jester, Chinese Opera, Renaissance Faire or Festival Costume. A unique and FUN piece of wearable art headwear.
It is super lightweight and comfy to wear too! Definitely not a Winter-Warm hat.
This felted headdress is handcrafted from extra fine Merino wool which is nunofelted through professionally dyed silk gauze fabric.
• The colors are blue-violet nunofelted onto pale, sea green, silk gauze fabric. Tiny, iridescent purple seed beads have been carefully handsewn onto the focal areas to further the WOW factor of this one of a kind headdress.
• The hat's shape is truly sculptural. There are two unique, handcrafted tassels that hang from the 'horns.' An extra tassel covers your left ear, as in the style of a starlet from a silent movie. In the photos, the hat is pictured with the lower 'horn' angled slightly towards the front. You can turn and shift it.
• The hat measures 18"/ 46 cm in width, but is flexible and can be somewhat folded.
• The hat fits a small to medium head size, (22" / 56 cm to 22.75" / 58 cm) as it's somewhat stretchy.
• Wool is a natural fiber that insulates and breathes. This hat is lightweight felt, not a winter hat :)
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a damp cloth.