Have Red Hats, Ready to Go
Yes, Valentine's, the holiday that was designed to sell chocolate and greeting cards can also be applied to felted hats. And unlike the chocolate, a hat lasts a lot longer and can be worn three seasons: Autumn, Winter, and Spring.
Here are 7 red hats
- in case you need one for EVERY DAY before February 14th. Or just every day of the week!
1. The Wide Brimmed Red and Blue Hat - for your Paddington the Bear needs.
2. Slightly Quieter Red and White Felted Beret for a Bit of Rose Gold Sparkle.
3. This Red Hat was actually created with Valentine's as its Inspiration!
4. A rather unusual felted offering in Watermelon Red.
5. Does your Beloved have a Small Head? If so, this Red and Gold Top Hat might suit. Added plus, it was inspired by Harry Potter and is in Gryffindor Colors.
6. This Red Felted Hat looks a bit like a cleric's Biretta or a hat from an Italian Renaissance painting.
7. Almost not a hat at all, this Red Felted Skull Cap rests on top of the head.
In conclusion, wearing a Red Hat every day of the week or leading up to Valentine's Day is a possibility.
But, it may just be folly. There's always another red - wine!