Forest Fairy Beret with Dancing Leaf
This whimsical felted beret is fun to wear because you can pretend to be a dancing forest fairy or wood nymph. Best of all, the green leaf tassel moves when you move, hop, skip or jump! Of course, dancing is the best with a magical felted hat upon your head.
• This hat is green in color, ranging in soft jade green, to darker olive green. The felted leaf has brighter emerald bits.
• The hat is slightly conical with a long, swinging felted leaf coming out of the tip.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from soft Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt.
•In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep the top of your head warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 4" / 10 cm in height and 8" / 20 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness felt and weighs 2.6 oz. / 73 gm.
• Size MEDIUM-LARGE: it fits a range of headsizes -- 22.75" / 58 cm to 24" / 61 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a brown-colored, grosgrain ribbon.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place small towel inside to shape. Then, air dry.