~Adopted~ Felted Beanie Hat in Lime Green Wool - Large Size
Sorry, but this felted hat has been adopted.
This Felted Beanie Hat in Lime Green Wool is a cheerful accessory to brighten up your winter coat. Think of it as a pep of spring...when it's autumn or winter.
• This hat has a wide range of green: from soft yellow-greens to brighter kelly greens. The colors come from a combination of wool fibers, silk fabrics, and viscose fibers. Plus, there are iridescent sequins and fabric felted in for added excitement.
• The hat has a rounded crown with a forked fish-like tail on its tip. The base of the hat is turned up and solid green. There's topstitching to help keep its shape.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize - LARGE, and fits a range of 22.75" / 58 cm to 23.25" / 59 cm.
• The hat measures 10" / 25.5 cm in height and 9.5" / 24 cm in width.
• Thls is a lightweight felted hat and weighs 3.1 oz / 86 gm.
Click HERE to see similar Green Beanie Fish Tail Hats in other sizes.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship and includes free shipping within the USA.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.