~ Adopted ~ Nunofelted Black Hat with Purple and Pink Fabrics
Sorry, but this Nunofelted Black Hat with Purple and Pink Fabrics has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
This Nunofelted Black Hat with Purple and Pink Fabrics is a transitional seasons hat because it's a lighter weight of felt compared to a typical FeltHappiness hat. It's the perfect hat to wear in the autumn or spring.
• The hat's colors are black with purple and pink coming from the nunofelted cotton and silk fabrics.
• The hat has a stylized witch shape.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
• The hat is a LARGE size.
• It is a lightweight thickness of felt.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.