~ Adopted ~ Oversized Yellow Orange and Green Hat with Rounded Top
Sorry, but this Oversized Yellow Orange and Green Hat with Rounded Top has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
This oversized, yellow, orange and green hat reminds me of Van Gogh. At first, I thought it was the shape, but upon checking, I can see that it's actually more of his sun-infused, vibrant colors.
Wear this hat when you are needing to feel like you are in the South of France - instead of chilly northeast.
• This hat is mostly yellow with emerald green along the brim, and poppy orange inside the pea pods and hat interior.
• This hat has a rounded top reminiscent of a sugar-loaf style hat. The brim is fairly symmetrical. On the left side, there are two fat pea pod forms.
The brim is 2" / 5 cm. wide.
If you like this color combination, check out the other hats in the Peapod Series.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra-soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in rain.
• The hat measures 10" / 25.5 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm at its widest point.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 5.9 oz. / 167 gm.
• Headsize LARGE: it fits a range -- 22.75' / 58 cm to 23.5" / 59.5 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a wide, gray grosgrain ribbon band with a drawstring casing. Use this to make the hat smaller.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape crown, keeping in mind the curves of the brim. Then, air dry.
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. If you wear eyeglasses, be sure to measure while wearing them.
An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters is fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Love it! Can't wait to wear it out in NYC & Lagos. Looking forward to adopting another Crown of your creation.