Soon lots of my new, felted hats will be debuting at Bazaart Holiday Art Market held at the American Visionary Art Museum, which is in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm really looking forward to visiting this new-to-me City!
- Loads of original and unique work by regional artists and craftspeople, including paintings, sculpture, paper crafts, metalwork, jewelry, textiles, mixed media, apparel, and, of course, Colorful & Whimsical HATS!
- At the Jim Rouse Visionary Center, 3rd Floor of AVAM - the American Visionary Art Museum, which is located at the base of Federal Hill, near the Inner Harbor of Baltimore. For more info, visit the website.
- Friday, November 29, 12pm - 6pm
- Saturday, November 30, 10am - 6pm
- Admission to Bazaart Holiday Art Market and the Jim Rouse Visionary Center is FREE. (Although there is a fee to visit the other two buildings that also comprise the museum).
Warm your Head & Heart by wearing a sunny yellow Peapod Hat!