~ Adopted ~ Architectural White Hat with Purple Drawing
Sorry, but this Architectural White Hat with Purple Drawing has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Do you remember the children's book, "Harold and the Purple Crayon"? This Architectural White Hat with Purple Drawing seems like something he might draw-up! Wear this happy, one-of-a-kind Art Hat knowing that you are also unique!
• The hat's colors are off-white with hand-painted purple lines.
• This hat has a sculptural shape that is similar to that of a house with a peaked roof. There's topstitching along the eaves and edge of the 'roof'.Towards the front of the hat, there are three vertical channels edged in purple, along with a single circle-shaped hole, This part rather reminds me of a birdhouse.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt. Professional textile dyes have been used to paint the purple lines.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 12" / 31 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 5.4 oz. / 153 gm.
• Headsize LARGE: it's a large-sized hat and fits a range of to 22.5" / 57 to 23.25" / 59 cm. There's an adjustable ribbon with a drawstring on the inside.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.