Beret in Ivory with Handpainted Brown Spots
This Beret in Ivory with Handpainted Brown Spots is a twist to the leopard-printed fashions that are quite popular this year. Wear your hand-painted hat knowing that you have the original (and unharmed) Cat!
• Ivory with hand-painted brown polka dot spots dotting the top and sides of the hat. On the front, there is a single crater that is rimmed with brown.
• This hat has a beret shape with an undulating brim that has been topstitched by machine. On the front of the hat, there's a brown-rimmed crater. In addition, there is also one on the top of the hat.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra-soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fiber using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible, and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 3.5" / 9 cm in height and 11" / 29 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 2.4 oz. / 65 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM & it fits a range of -- 22" / 56 cm to 23" / 58 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a wide, gray-colored, grosgrain ribbon that has a drawstring cord. Pull-on the cord to tighten the fit.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship.