~ Adopted ~ Turquoise Blue Felted Beret with Fibonacci Rose
Sorry, but this Turquoise Blue Felted Beret has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this beret, please contact me.
Are you attracted to sculptural, organic forms from nature and mathematics? If so, then this Turquoise Blue Beret should appeal. It combines a simple and beautiful form with every-day elegance.
• Turquoise colored Merino wool beret with royal blue wool and silver lace spiraling out from the top of the hat.
• The hat is shaped like a simple beret. On the top, there is a series of three concentric rings which are reminiscent of something from either outer space or the garden: such as a vortex or a Fibonacci rose.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fiber using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 5.5" / 14 cm in height and 10 / 25.5 cm in width.
• It is a lightweight thickness of felt and weighs 2.5 oz. / 70 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM & it fits a range of -- 22 / 56 cm to 22.75" / 58
• Inside the hat, there's a turquoise colored grosgrain ribbon.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.