~ Adopted ~ Blue Green Cloche
Sorry, but this Blue Green Cloche has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
A simple and elegant Blue Green Cloche to easily wear anywhere.
• The hat's colors are blue-green.
• This hat has a rounded top and a narrow brim. There are three organic cut-out shapes decorating the sides. Towards the back, there is a crescent moon of topstitching along the tip.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize MEDIUM to LARGE: it's a large-sized hat and fits a range of (22.25" / 56.5 cm to 23" / 58.5 cm). There's an adjustable ribbon on the inside to make the hat smaller.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I Love this hat even more than the first one. I felt happiness when I received it so promptly in perfect condition and your personal note.. I have worn it every day since. PERFECT for Spring and the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day.
Sam (aka Sharon A. McIndoe)