~ Adopted ~ Brightly Colored Nunofelted Hood
Sorry, but this Brightly Colored Nunofelted Hood has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Brighty Colored Nunofelted Hood in cheerful pinks, oranges, and blues.
• This hood is pink, orange, and turquoise blues.
• Inspired by medieval hoods with a long liripipe (the pointy bit).
• Unlike my felted hats, this nunofelted hood is quite lightweight. It is made by felting 1-2 thin layers of wool on to a large piece of hand-dyed cotton fabric.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hood measures " / cm in height and " / cm in width.
• It is a THIN thickness of felt and weighs ounces / grams.
• Fits a medium sized human
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Hood is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.