Candy Cane Witch Hat in Red and White Stripes
Dr. Seuss might have asked, "Where oh Where will YOU Wear this red and white, Candy Cane Witch Hat?"
Well, you can answer, "Any and Everywhere!"
- Firstly, there's the Christmas party, where you are sure to have extra fun conversations.
- Secondly, there's always the post office, where the lines will magically become shorter and waiting should become downright festive.
- Thirdly, wear the hat to the movies for the latest version of the Grinch film (although, it might be best to sit in the last row).
• This hat is red with white striped, made from felted Merino wool and bamboo fibers.
• The hat is shaped like a playful, candy cane shaped, witch's hat with a curving corkscrew at the pointy tip. The white stripes are three dimensional and pop up above the red stripes. The brim is wide, at approximately 3.5" / 9 cm in width.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from soft superfine Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of massaging and kneading to shrink the fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
• The hat measures 15" / 38 cm in height and 13" / 33 cm in width.
• It is a heavy thickness felt and weighs almost a pound: 14.6 oz. / 415 gm.
• Size LARGE: it fits a range of head sizes -- 22.5"/ 57 cm to 23.5" / 60 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a gray-colored, grosgrain ribbon which can be adjusted to make the hat smaller, if needed.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
However, due to this hat's extra wide brim, please limit cleansing to spot cleaning with a damp cloth.
You can, of course, wear it in the rain - after all, felt is made with soap and water but naturally resists water. However, if it gets drenched, please dry your hat by sitting it over a wine bottle so that the brim can retain its wonderful curves.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
Ready to Ship, with free shipping within the US.