Charcoal Black Beret with Silver Nunofelt
This Charcoal Black Beret with Silver Nunofelt is an elegant and easy to wear hat.
• The hat's colors are charcoal black and darker black, with shiny, silver fabric lace felted in.
• The hat is beret shaped and has a 'crater' edged with bamboo fibers on the front.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 4.5" / 11 cm in height and 11"/ 28 cm in width.
• It is a robust thickness of felt and weighs 2.9 oz. / 84 grams.
• Headsize SMALL: it's a small-sized hat and fits a range of (21.25" / 54 cm to 22" / 56 cm).
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.