~ Adopted ~ Cheerful Felted Lemon Beret
Sorry, but this Cheerful Felted Lemon Beret has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Lemon goes with everything and while you might not have a citrus yellow winter coat, you will need to make room in your life for this Felted Lemon Beret. It's quite cheerful and will brighten the season!
• This felted hat is bright yellow with various shades of yellow and white on its tip.
• This hat is beret shaped and really does look like a slice of lemon.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 3.5" / 9 cm in height and 13" / 33 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 4.4 ounces / 125 grams.
• Headsize LARGE: it's large-sized hat and fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23" / 58.5 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Lemon-Inspired Beret is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.