~ Adopted ~ Circus-Style Yellow, Red and Blue Striped Beret with Gold Star
Sorry, but this Circus-Style Yellow, Red and Blue Striped Beret with Gold Star has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this beret, please contact me.
Are you looking for more fun in your headwear? This circus-style, yellow, red, and blue striped beret might just be the thing to excite.
• The hat's colors are vibrant orange-yellow with blue and red accents. On the top of the hat, a shiny, five-pointed star made of gold fabric is felted in.
• This felted beret is shaped similarly to a newsboy cap, with the left side of the brim extending further out. On the right side there are three undulating ridges that also have gold fabric felted in.
HOW IT'S MADE
• The hat is entirely handmade by me in my home studio. It's created from soft Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and much kneading to shrink the loose wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
• The hat measures 6" / 15 cm in height and 11.5" / 29 cm in width.
• HEADSIZE - It's a MEDIUM sized hat and fits a range of (21.75" / 55 cm to 22.5" / 57cm).
• Inside the hat, there's a wide, gray-colored, grosgrain ribbon which has a drawstring cord. Pull on the cord to tighten the fit.
• Wool is a natural fiber that insulates and breathes. Indoors or out, this hat is a comfortable hat and is made of heavyweight felt, at 6.1 oz / 173 gm.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship.
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.