~ Adopted ~ Custom Orange Seedpod Beret
Sorry, but this Custom Orange Seedpod Beret has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
This Custom Orange Seedpod Beret is Reserved for Mrs. M.
• The hat's colors are sunny oranges with a touch of cornsilk yellow. There's a touch of yellow shine from felted in silk fibers that encircle the sides and tip. The peapod of the hat is a warm apricot color.
• The hat has a beret shape. On top, there's a long, organic-shaped seedpod that circles toward itself. The edge of the hat has orange-colored, machine top-stitching.
• This handcrafted hat is created from a soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magic stuff!
• The hat measures 3.25" / 7.5 cm in height and 12" / 30.5 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 3.1 oz. / 89 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM: it's a medium small-sized hat and fits a range of 22" / 56 to 22.5" / 57.5 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.