~ Adopted ~ Cute Felted Apple Hat
Sorry, but this Cute Felted Apple Hat has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Grab a Cute Felted Apple Hat so your head can be cozy and fun this autumn
• This felted hat is the color of a McIntosh apple: dappled in reds and greens.
• This hat has a rounded shape with a stylized apple stem and leaf on the top.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 6" / 15 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 4.3 ounces / 122 grams.
• Headsize LARGE: it's a large-sized hat and fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 24" / 60 cm. There's an adjustable ribbon on the inside that you use to snug down the hat further.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
This Apple-Inspired hat is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.