~ Adopted ~ Fairytale Green and White Felted Pine Tree Hat with Scarf Ties
Sorry, but this Fairytale Green and White Felted Pine Tree Hat with Scarf Ties has already been adopted.
Have you ever wanted to be a tree? Then this Fairytale Green and White Felted Pine Tree Hat with Scarf Ties is just what you need. This sculptural hat has a happy whimsicality that is one-of-a-kind and so very fun to wear! You can tie the scarves at the neck or let them hang loose. Additionally, the hat has a bit of bounce to it - perfect for dancing at Christmas or Halloween celebrations!
• This hat is forest green with blue-green undertones. At the tip of each 'branch', there is shiny silver and frosty green fabric and fibers felted in.
• The hat has a truly unique shape and resembles a conifer tree weighed down by fresh snow. There are three tiers of 'branches' that culminate in a point that spirals into a curlicue. Due to the hat's height, it has a bit of wiggle and spring. I've a connector between the bottom and middle tier of branches to keep it from popping over.
• The hat is entirely handcrafted and created from superfine, soft Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
• The hat measures 15" / 38 cm in height and 15" / 38 cm in width.
• It's a heavyweight thickness of felt and weighs 12 oz. / 347 gm. The flat scarf ties measure approximately 28" / 71 cm.
• Size MEDIUM SMALL: it fits a small to medium headsize - 21.75" / 56 cm to 22.25 / 56.5 cm.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Due to this hat's construction, please limit cleansing to spot cleaning with a damp cloth.
You can, of course, wear it in the rain. After all, felt is made with soap and water yet naturally resists water. However, if your hat gets drenched, please dry it by sitting over a wine bottle so that the brim can retain its shape.
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of your ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
If you have any questions or want to look at this hat LIVE on Instagram or Facebook, please contact me.