Felted Strawberry Cowl Infinity Scarf
More infinite jest with this Felted Strawberry Cowl Infinity Scarf. You can wear it so many ways for maximum flexibility, depending upon your mood. Want to cover your neck? Easily done! What about your ears? Yes, in two of three styles! Wear this whimsical felted accessory to Teddy Bear's Picnics, Art Openings, and Board Meetings, if you dare!
• The colors of this felted accessory are the colors of strawberries: scarlet red, woodland green, and creamy white.
• The cowl has a tube-like shape.
• This handcrafted felted accessory is made from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving laid upon soft, silk habotai fabric using the technique of Nuno felting. With this technique, the wool fibers migrate through the silk fabric, creating lovely ruching textures.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this cowl will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The cowl measures 17.25" / 44 cm in height and 12.25" / 31 cm in width.
• It is a light thickness of felt and weighs 3.1oz. / 88 gm.
• It's a medium-size neck warmer and fits most heads.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This neck warmer can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Always air dry hand-felted wearables. If needed iron, using a low temperature.
This cowl is ready to ship, with complimentary shipping within the United States.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.