~ Adopted ~ Green Four Leaf Clover Felted Hat
Sorry, but this Green Four Leaf Clover Felted Hat has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Need a Lucky Hat? This Green Four Leaf Clover Felted Hat is ready to become your millinery lucky charm! It's a way to wear whimsical fashion without donning a costume. Also, perfect for Saint Patrick's Day.
• The hat is dark green with brighter bits of emerald green.
• The hat is shaped like a beret and has four leaflets on the top side of the hat. A tiny four-leaf clover dances like a tassel on the very top.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize LARGE: fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23" / 58.5 cm.
• The hat measures 10" / 25 cm in height and 5" / 13 cm in width.
• It's a mid-weight thickness of felt and weighs 4.2 oz. / 118 gm.
• Inside the hat, there's a wide grey-colored, grosgrain ribbon with a drawstring. Use this to make the hat smaller, if needed.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.