Green Mossy Forest, Retro Pillbox Hat
Slightly surreal, green pillbox hat which has a vintage, 1940s vibe, yet is modern. This hat is embellished with a piece of faux textile bark which looks like part of the mossy forest. Sport this unique, felted hat with the knowledge that you are wearing a fun, one of a kind hat - a piece of wearable art.
• The crown of the hat is muted forest green, while the bark decoration is many brighter shades of lime green, from lime to emerald.
• The hat has a simple pillbox shape which is contrasted with the sculptural 'bark' that asymmetrically arches around the sides and top of the hat. This decoration resembles several forms: an animal's skull, antelope horns, and of course, tree bark. The hat sits high on the head.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from soft Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt.
•In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 8" / 20 cm in height and 9" / 23 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness felt and weighs 4.5 oz. / 128 gm.
• Size SMALL: it fits a range of headsizes -- 21.75" / 56 cm to 22.25" / 56.5 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a brown-colored, grosgrain ribbon.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a damp cloth, if needed.