~ Adopted ~ Ivory Cheetah Beret
Sorry, but this Ivory Cheetah Beret has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
This Simple Ivory Cheetah Beret has fewer spots than her sister. But, she makes up for this by having more 'craters' on her sides.
• This hat is Ivory colored with hand-painted brown spots, using professional textile dyes.
• This hat has a beret shape and is decorated with four crates evenly placed around the sides. On the top of the hat is another crater.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fiber using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures in 3.5" / 9 cm height and 11.5" / 29 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 2.4 oz. / 65 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM & it fits a range of -- 22" / 56 cm to 23" / 58 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a wide, gray-colored, grosgrain ribbon which has a drawstring cord. Pull on the cord to tighten the fit.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship.