Kawaii Watermelon Sunshine Hat with Brim
While you might not want to wear this cozy Kawaii Watermelon Sunshine Hat in the heat of August, you will enjoy its kitschy-cute charms when the weather turns colder. This felted fedora will help you remember summer and hopefully, bring a smile to those around you. More importantly, it will help you recall the warmth of the sun. and maybe Harry Styles' catchy pop song.
• This hat has all the colors you think of when you imagine a watermelon: the bright reds of the juicy fruit, the deep blacks of the seeds, and varying greens of the watermelon skin, which range from Spring to Emerald. Plus, there is a bit of shiny white that circles the crown to represent the white part of a watermelon's rind. Funny that there isn't a name for this, no?
• The hat has a modified fedora shape, with a raised ridge that crosses over the top of the hat. Eleven three-dimensional, rounded watermelon-inspired seeds dot the top, playfully. The brim turns up asymmetrically. To add crispness, the edge of the brim is machine topstitched in red thread.
• The hat is entirely handcrafted and created from fine, soft Merino wool fibers and decorated with shiny viscose fiber and matte cotton fabric.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in the rain.
• The hat measures 6.5" / 16.5 cm in height and 11.25" / 28.5 cm in width.
• HEADSIZE - It's a MEDIUM sized hat and fits a range of 21.75' / 56 cm to 22.5" / 57 cm.
• Truly, wool is a natural fiber that insulates and breathes. Indoors or out, this hat is a comfortable hat and is made of medium-weight felt, at 4.2 oz / 120 gm.
• Furthermore, felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Moreover, dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• Of course, this hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. and then blot dry on a towel. To shape, place a small towel inside. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
HOW TO FIND YOUR HEAD SIZE:
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of your ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear-to-ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
If you have any questions about this Kawaii Watermelon Sunshine Hat, please feel free to contact me.
This hat is Ready to Ship.