Kitsch Kiwi Beret Extra Large Size
This Kitsch Kiwi Beret is a real cutie pie. Wear this green and white fruity goodness to give an extra bit of quirky fun to your autumn wardrobe.
• This felted beret has the fuzzy brown color of a Kiwi Fruit. On top, the hat is grass green with a shiny white center. Due to the nature of being a handcrafted hat, the black seeds on this felted Kiwi Beret are more subtle than the other hats in the series.
• This hat is flat on top, with wide sides. If you like, you can wear the hat farther back on your head, or tilted at an angle for a retro look. Or you can twist it on your head so that the hat has a narrower profile, similar to a flight attendant's hat.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool, in addition to a fuzzier, natural Gotland wool roving, using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 7" / 17.5 cm in height and 14.5" / 36.5 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 4.7 ounces / 134 grams.
• Headsize LARGE: it's large-sized hat and fits a range of 22.75" / 57.5 cm to 23.5" / 60 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Kiwi-Inspired Beret is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery within the United States.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.