~ Adopted ~ Nunofelted Strawberry Neck Warmer Headscarf
Sorry, but this Nunofelted Strawberry Neck Warmer Headscarf has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
How many ways can you wear this Nunofelted Strawberry Neck Warmer Headscarf? You can wear it around your neck like a scarf, you can wear it on your head like a Babuska, or you can wear it on your head like a Jester Hat. It's very versatile...and of course, fun!
• The colors of this felted neck warmer are the color of strawberries from an old fashioned children's book: strong red, creamy white, and forest green.
• The neck warmer is shaped like a tube.
• This handcrafted felted accessory is made from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving laid upon soft, silk habotai fabric using the technique of Nuno felting. With this technique, the wool fibers migrate through the silk fabric, creating lovely ruching textures.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this cowl will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The cowl measures 15.5" / 39 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm in width.
• It is a light thickness of felt and weighs 3.2 oz. / 92 gm.
• It fits most head sizes.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This neck warmer can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Always air dry hand-felted wearables. If needed iron, using a low temperature.
This cowl is ready to ship, with complimentary shipping within the United States.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.