Orange Fishtail Beret Large Size
This Orange Fishtail Beret in a Large Size is a head-turner yet easy to wear. Its sculptural shape is quite flattering. While its bright color is cheering!
• This hat is a sunny orange with yellow-orange along the base of the band.
• The hat is shaped like a beret and has a stylized fishtail on top. Along the edge of the hat, there is orange-colored topstitching.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize - LARGE, and fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23" / 58.5 cm.
• The hat measures 6" / 15 cm in height and 12.5" / 32 cm in width.
• The hat weighs 4.3 oz /123 gm.
• Inside the hat, there's a purple-colored, grosgrain ribbon with a drawstring. Use this to adjust the hat down in size.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand-felted wearables.
This hat is ready to ship and includes free shipping within the USA.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.