Pale Green Unicorn Fantasy Hat
You will feel inspired wearing this Pale Green Unicorn Fantasy Hat. It's a magical hat with gorgeous, sherbety colors and iridescent sparkle (courtesy of felted-in iridescent fabrics).
• The hat is made of pale, celadon green-colored wool which has been decorated with additional pastel-colored wools, which include white, pink, turquoise, chartreuse, and pale blue. The 'horn' of the hat has four 'slashes' which are emerald green. Felted within each slash, is iridescent green fabric. It's definitely one those hats whose color is tricky to photograph.
• This fun hat contains a mixture of hat silhouettes, including that of the fedora. However, its asymmetrical brim is much more exotic - it curves and undulates playfully, dipping down low over your left ear.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving, and sparkly iridescent fabrics using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of work to shrink the fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 8" / 20 cm in height and 12.5" / 31.5 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness felt and weighs 6.7 oz. / 190 gm.
• Headsize LARGE : fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 24" / 61 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a wide, gray colored, grosgrain ribbon band with a drawstring casing. Use this to make the hat somewhat smaller.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake.
This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place small towel inside to shape and then prop over a bottle so that the asymmetrical brim can hold its shape. Then, air dry.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.