Purple Felted Fig Cowl with Peaked Hood
A playful Purple Felted Fig Cowl with Peaked Hood for your inner fruit-loving pixie. Wear this versatile felted accessory with the hood up or folded down.
• The color of this felted cowl is Parma Violet with shiny bits of green and white silk fibers.
• The cowl has a pointed hood and comes down over the head. At the base, there are seven felted cords that look like fig stems.
• This handcrafted cowl is made from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving laid upon soft, silk habotai fabric using the technique of Nuno felting. With this technique, the wool fibers migrate through the silk fabric, creating lovely ruching textures.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this cowl will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The cowl measures 19" / 48 cm in height and 12.5" / 32cm in width.
• It is a light thickness of felt and weighs 2.6 oz. / 74 gm.
• It fits a range of head sizes - small to large.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This cowl can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Always air dry hand-felted wearables. You can iron if needed, using a low temperature.
This cowl is ready to ship, with complimentary shipping within the United States.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.