~ Adopted ~ Multicolored Jewel Toned Brim Hat
Sorry, but this Felted Hat has already been adopted.
Do you need a glorious Joseph's Coat of a Hat? This Rainbow Multicolored Jewel Toned Brim Hat should be a candidate for your wardrobe. Especially, if you love to wear rainbows. Its luscious colors and surfaces shimmer and glimmer. Plus, you can wear this piece of wearable art in more than one way.
• A veritable rainbow, this multicolored hat contains a range of delicious jewel tones: from amethyst purple, peachy orange, and chartreuse greens. Even pops of magenta pink decorate this hat.
• This jewel hat has a sculptural shape with an asymmetrical brim. For versatility, it can be turned and rotated on your head for different looks. When the brim angles diagonally, it looks like a Fedora. Turn it again, and it looks a bit like a Biker's Cap. Certainly, you'll never get bored with this piece of headwear. Think of it as owning four-hats-in-one - each that you can get lots of enjoyment from. Please see the last four photos to see what I mean.
And to think that it's packable, too! Machine topstitching along the brim and crown helps hold its shape.
• The hat is entirely handcrafted and created from soft Merino wool fibers, viscose fibers, sequins, Margilan silk, and iridescent fabrics, using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 7" / 18 cm in height and 12" / 30.5 cm in width.
• It's a lighter weight thickness of felt and weighs 4.7 oz. / 134 gm.
• Size MEDIUM-LARGE; it fits a range of headsizes -- 22.25" / 56.5 cm to 23.25" / 59 cm.
• With the Gem Collection Hats, there isn't a millinery grosgrain ribbon sewn on the inside and the FeltHappiness brand label is hand sewn in at the tip. This allows greater style choices.
• Naturally, felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• Of course, this hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse and then blot dry on a towel. To shape, place a small towel inside. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
First, take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Then, leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. Additionally, an ear-to-ear measure can be helpful.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Finally, if you have any questions about this Rainbow Multicolored Jewel Toned Brim Hat, please feel free to contact me.