~ Adopted ~ Quirky Red and Black Felted Fedora
Sorry, but this Quirky Red and Black Felted Fedora has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
A hat with a twist: this Quirky Red and Black Felted Fedora seems straightforward, but has a twist.
• The hat's colors are red and black.
• This hat is shaped like a fedora with an angled point on the top. The hat is top-stitched along the top.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize MEDIUM: it's a medium-sized hat and fits a range of (22.25" / 56.5 cm to 22.75 / 58 cm). There's an adjustable ribbon on the inside to make the hat smaller.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.