~ Adopted ~ Rasta Style Felted Strawberry Hat
Sorry, but this Rasta Style Felted Strawberry Hat has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Try on this Rasta Style, Felted Strawberry Hat to add warm smiles to yourself and your surroundings.
• This felted hat is multicolored and contains dark red, deep green, and warm cream-colored wool.
• The hat has an unusual shape and looks somewhat like a Rastafarian's Cap. It is quite tall, so it can fit a lot of hair in it. Surrounding the face, there are five green 'leaves' made of felted wool.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 13.5" / 34 cm in height and 12" / 30.5 cm in width.
• It is a heavy thickness of felt and weighs 7.5 ounces / 212 grams.
• Headsize LARGE: it's large-sized hat and fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23.5" / 59.5 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Strawberry-Inspired Hat is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.