~ Adopted ~ Red and Black Oak Leaf Felted Witch Hat
Sorry, but this Red and Black Oak Leaf Felted Witch Hat has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Here's an exciting Red and Black Oak Leaf Felted Witch Hat - perfect for Halloween parties or other autumnal needs.
• The hat's colors are red and black.
• This hat is tall and pointed with a wide brim with an undulating edge, similar to the lobes on an oak leaf. There's top-stitching along the concertina-ed edges that corkscrew upwards.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• Headsize LARGE: it's a large-sized hat and fits a range of (22.75" / 57.5 cm to 24" / 61 cm). There's an adjustable ribbon on the inside to make the hat smaller.
• The hat measures 19" / 48 cm in height and 16" / 41cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness felt and weighs 9 oz / 259 gm. Although, it's quite comfortable to wear.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.