Shades of Orange Sculptural Hat with Ties
This is the grand Shades of Orange Sculptural Hat with Ties. She's rather similar to her slightly quieter (and smaller) sister hat. Shades of Orange is a brilliantly sunny hat with swooping curves. Wear the long flame-like ties in front or looped together.
• This hat is a wonderful mix of yellow to red oranges. Additionally, there are some deep yellow shades. All of the colors seem to pour out of the warm black crater that is on the tippy-top of the hat.
• The hat is like a Beret on steroids. It is a Beret and more because of the two curved planes that swirl alongside the dark and mysterious crater. The edges and ridges of this hat have been machine topstitched to help give extra verve to the shape. The left tie has a slit in it so you can slip the other tie though.
• The hat is entirely handcrafted and created from fine, soft Merino wool fibers. Additionally, there are shiny viscose fibers felted in to add a bit of sparkle.
Besides insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in the rain.
• The hat measures 7" / 18 cm in height and 13" / 33 cm in width. The ties are approximately 22" / 56 cm.
• HEADSIZE - It's a MEDIUM LARGE sized hat and fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23" / 58.5 cm.
• Truly, wool is a natural fiber that insulates and breathes. Indoors or out, this hat is a comfortable hat and is made of medium-thick weight felt,, weighing 5.5 oz / 167 gm.
• Furthermore, felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Moreover, dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• Of course, this hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. and then blot dry on a towel. To shape, place a small towel inside. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
HOW TO FIND YOUR HEAD SIZE:
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of your ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear-to-ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
If you have any questions about this Shades of Orange Sculptural Hat with Ties, please feel free to contact me.
This hat is Ready to Ship.