Slice of Lime Felted Beret Hat
Need a bit of citrus bite for your wardrobe? Wearing this Slice of Lime Felted Beret Hat will help make winter more like a tropical party. It's not every day that you will see such a lovely marriage of felt and the kawaii aesthetic,
• This felted beret is dark green with lighter, lime green, and white on its tip.
• Felt is an amazing material that lends itself to both painting and sculpture. The beret silhouette is perfect for adding to the illusion that this hat is a piece of fruit.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 3" / 7.5 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 2.7 ounces / 76 grams.
• Headsize MEDIUM-SMALL: it's medium-small sized hat and fits a range of 21.75" / 55.5 cm to 22.5" / 57 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Lime-Inspired hat is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.