Surreal Brain Hat in White, Red and Blue
Need to be one-of-a-kind in your hats? Well, this Surreal Brain Hat in white, red and blue should add a bit of surrealistic sparkle to your conversations! It is an epic fantasy hat or perhaps a hat for a Halloween Party!
• The hat is made of white Merino wool and at the very top, there is a 'brain' made of white, red, and blue silk fibers. Around the sides of the hat are five blue-colored felted decorations that have been nunofelted with silk fabric.
• This hat is like a beret on steroids. It has an undulating flange that extends all around and at the tip, there are five, pointed triangles which look like a star when seen from above. From this star, out pops the 'brain' part of the hat.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving, using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of work to shrink the fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 9.5" / 24 cm in height and 14" / 35.5 cm in width.
• It is a thick felt and weighs 9.7 oz. /276 gm.
• Headsize LARGE : but, fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23.25" / 59 cm.
• Inside the hat, there's a wide, gray colored, grosgrain ribbon band with a drawstring casing. Use this to make the hat somewhat smaller.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake.
Due to this hat's complex construction, please limit to spot cleaning with a damp cloth. Air dry.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.